POST NUMBER 200! Okay, whatever. Um, after FL service, I went to have brunch with Oliver at Simpang, Bedok. We intended to go to Gee's house after that but Jenkin's still mad at me. I don't even know why he won't accept my apologies though... Anyway, we killed time by going bowling at Katong and watching Cars at Suntec. I still had quite sometime before I had to go home so we headed to Marina Square. The Nun was DAMN FREAKY. Ugh, I didn't even had a sweater to hide behind and Oliver kept trying to pry my (itty bitty) hand bag from my grasp - I was using it to block my view of the screen see. I hate horror movies, but it was the only show we could watch because Slither is rated M18. So many good movies will be coming out AFTER the holidays like Scary Movie 4, Pirates of the Carribean 2, Just My Luck, Superman Returns, Click etc. And the thing is: they never agree with my schedule.
10:18 PM